Welcome to “La Boursauderie”
Between Nantes and Saint Nazaire, we welcomed you in our lovely cottage certified “Gîte de France 3 épis” surrounded by nature. The Boursauderie is a mansion dating from 1880. It is located in a privileged environment close to the Loire marsh, a preserved natural space between Nantes and the ocean. The house is surrounded by a beautiful landscaped garden consisting of two ponds, an orchard, a vegetable garden, an arbour and a swimming pool. Our Gite “The liitle swallow” is independent and located in front of the swimming pool. We welcome you for short or medium stays.
Cottage Capacity for 2 or 3 persons. The cottage has a private entrance, parking and terrace. It is composed of a room with a queen size bed (160 * 200) , a living room with a kitchenette, a sitting area and an office area and a bathroom. The living room has a convertible sofa (bed 140*190).
- TV, desk, internet (WIFI access)
- Room: wardrobe and shelves
- Bashroom: washing machine, shower, sink, toilet
- Kitchen: fridge, baking sheet 2 fires, Nespresso coffee maker, kettle, multifunction oven, toast rack, dishwashing liquid, towels, etc.
- Outside: relaxing lounge on terrace, dining area near pond
- Documentation: exit ideas, cycling, restaurants, market, local producers, etc.
Included The sheets are provided and the beds are made upon arrival, toilet linen and gloves provided, pool towels, Liquid soap, shower gel, laundry available . Access to swimming pool, outdoor shower and elliptical bike
On request – Loan of bikes , Baby equipment, Electric barbecue, fan
Régulation – No Smoking cottage, unauthorized pets — Arrival from 4 to 9 pm, Departure before 10 am
Situation – 30 minutes from Nantes , 40 minutes from La Baule and Pornic — Cycling track and circuit ride from the cottage
Optional on request, we offer a breakfast tray with fresh products (Fruits, breads, viennoisserie, cake, café … ).